On suggestions from people who joined or didn't get a seat at our speaks - you can now download our presentations from the 2 events: "LinkedIn Lead-generation - The Power of Personalization" and "Digital IQ -Listen before you speak".
Thank you to all who participated in our speak events during Social Media Week! Also a big thank you to Maersk for hosting the events and to Microsoft and VELUX Group who we did the speaks with.
About "LinkedIn Lead-generation - The Power of Personalization"
A good advice has always been, listen before you speak! – Do you?
In most cases, marketeers do not know what the customers are actually saying about their company, their products or brand, before entering into the digital market place.
With social media they now have the ability to listen and gain new valid insights into the market and target groups before entering their digital space.
At Vertic we call it mapping the Digital IQ – in short, the supply and demand for a company in digital space.
VELUX Group will share their experience with Digital IQ framework.
Learn how to use the Digital IQ to answer questions like:
- What customers say about your brand and competitors’ brands?
- What customer search for online with regards to your brand?
- How do you and your competitors respond to the above questions?
About "Digital IQ -Listen before you speak"
We all like something special – the same goes for digital lead-generation, but how?
Messaging and content can dynamically change to be relevant to users based on their social media profile information such as company, company size, industry sector and role. LinkedIn holds the power as a social media platform to personalize the user experience and increase user engagement. These solutions have successfully been rolled out by Vertic for clients such as Vestas and Microsoft, to create truly unique lead-generation solutions.
Microsoft will share their experience with LinkedIn Lead-Generation.
Learn how to:
- Create digital solutions integrated with LinkedIn’s social media platform in order to customize content in campaign sites.
- Truly grasp the user’s attention with a personalized banner and taking the messaging into the subsequent site interactivity, thereby bridges the gap between awareness and demand generation.
See you next year @SocialMediaWeek