Home to our headquarters, here's a day-in-the-life look inside our New York office in the latest edition of We Are Vertic. http://vrtc.co/1JCyMUU http://vrtc.co/1JCyMUU
No matter which policy prevails in the enterprise, this major shift is shaping infrastructure decisions as well as digital strategies.
This infographic provides a brief overview of what has happened so far and some trends that will be seen in the enterprise tablet industry in the coming years.
Corporations are facing a challenge to change. In the midst of external pressure to follow the trend and internal demand to integrate tablets into the enterprise’s ecosystem, there will be a shift in the enterprise tablet market.
Some of the trends for the next years in the tablet industry for enterprises:
• Enterprise tablet adoption is estimated to grow by almost 50% per year.
• By 2015 mobile app development projects will outnumber native PC projects by a ratio of 4-to-1.
• The iOS and Android platforms will be adapted to meet enterprise requirements and Windows 8 Tablets will hit the market.
• Corporations will be challenged between choosing “Bring Your Own Device” or corporate-liable devices due to security and cost reasons.
• The introduction of Quadcore to tablets, 4G, Cloud Computing and the continuous adoption of HTML5 will make the tablet even more integrated into the work environment
• Innovations for tablets to make the laptop obsolete will persist
As a digital agency that collaborates with F500s, we see the integration of enterprise tablets to be a natural and necessary evolution of mobile infrastructures and the overall digital strategy.