Since Vertic's launch in 2002, we've been fiercely dedicated to developing digital solutions that help our Fortune 500 clients build their brands by providing superior customer experiences and generating tangible business results. Our approach is interdisciplinary, combining strategy, storytelling, creativity and interactive design. We thrive on redefining the digital space. We can't stand average, and our clients can't either.
At Vertic we believe people must be engaged when interacting with a brand. That’s why our solutions allow the user to develop an affinity for and an emotional bond with it. This means our work changes consumer behavior and in doing so, generates demand for our clients' brands, including products and solutions.
Vertic is experiencing strong demand for our highly strategic digital services and solutions and is growing rapidly. Accordingly, we are seeking a Digital Art Director to join our expanding team as we create solutions for the most innovative brands in the world.
About the Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic, cultured and talented Digital Art Director who is willing to execute best-in-class user experience for strategic, innovative and interactive cross-platform digital solutions.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to expand and challenge your creative skills while working in a truly international independent boutique agency. Our strong design team is constantly challenging creative boundaries. Our standards are high, and we work hard to achieve them. As a member of this team you will continue to sharpen your digital design skills that include strategy, responsive website development and product design while working with our global team. Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Report directly to the Design Director and Chief Creative Officer
- Lead projects and junior team members
- Prepare internal and client presentations
- Ensure all digital and interactive design delivery meets or exceeds Vertic’s and the clients’ requirements and expectations
- Provide a seamless design delivery throughout the project life cycle that including the execution of digital design from concept through user experience, content and production phases
- Be a proactive member of the creative team on a wide range of projects including and not limited to cross-platform campaigns, responsive design sites, 3D, motion graphics and occasionally green screen shoots
- Bring new perspectives by participating in cross-discipline internal meetings and reviews
- Provide visual design support for new business pitches and participate in brainstorm and workshop sessions
- 5 – 7+ years of digital design experience in an advertising agency, in-house digital marketing or web design team
- Outstanding verbal and design skills with proven expertise in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with large-scale integrated and cross-platform solution design
- Understanding of creative concept and delivery as supported by strategy and analytics
- Ability to maintain consistency, quality and efficiency in the creative approach and execution
- Ability to provide alternative suggestions beyond what is required
- Experience in motion design, prototyping, coding, 3D production and production shoots is a plus
- Passion for and a thorough knowledge of user experience, interactive design, cross-device design fundamentals and technology
- Upbeat, positive, get-it-done attitude and with a desire to have fun, grow and broaden experience
- A team player: we’re a small agency who values being proactive and helping teammates with their deliverables
- Fantastic location on the edge of SoHo with amazing views
- Close-knit international agency environment
- Company-wide bonding events
- 100% covered individual medical, dental + vision plans
- Competitive salaries
- Casual dress code
- Integrated, collaborative and fun environment
Allapplicants MUST submit a portfolio.