Since Vertic's launch in 2002, we've been fiercely dedicated to developing digital solutions that help our Fortune 500 clients build their brands by providing superior customer experiences and generating tangible business results. Our approach is interdisciplinary, combining strategy, storytelling, creativity and interactive design. We thrive on redefining the digital space. We can't stand average, and our clients can't either.
At Vertic we believe people must be engaged when interacting with a brand. That’s why our solutions allow the user to develop an affinity for and an emotional bond with it. This means our work changes consumer behavior and in doing so generates demand for our clients' brands, including products and solutions.
Vertic is experiencing strong demand for our highly strategic digital services and solutions and is growing rapidly. Accordingly, we are seeking a Junior UX Designer to join our expanding team.
About the Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic, cultured and talented Junior UX Designer whois willing to execute best-in-class user experience for strategic, innovative and interactive cross-platform digital solutions.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to expand and challenge your creative skills while working in a truly international independent boutique agency. As a member of our team you will continue to sharpen your UX skills that include strategy, responsive website development and product design while working with our global team. Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Directly report to the Director of UX/UI under management of Global Group Creative Director
- Execute the full UX process from research/strategy, concepting, information architecture/sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, clickable prototypes and user testing
- Create concepts for solutions cross devices/platforms
- Present your concepts with concrete tactical rationale
- Participate in client engagement including presentation of concept or workshops (may include travel)
- Document functionality specs for seamless handoff to visual design and development teams
- 1 – 3 yearsof solid experience with UX and UI design
- Experiencein user experience design for fully responsive websites and/or digital products
- Proficiency with Axure, Sketch or equivalent programs (Balsamiq or Omnigraffle experienceis acceptable, but willingness to learn Axure required)
- Experience communicating/collaborating with design and development teams, and a solid understanding of web technologies
- Able to work in a team but also take ownership of selected projects
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to accurately set and meet deadlines
- Strong inclination and interest in technology, user experience and ability to provide creative ideas and UI solutions for competitive best-in-class digital designs across communication channels and devices
- Clean and thoughtful design aesthetic
- Strong presentation skills
- A team player: we’re a small agency who values being proactive and helping teammates with their deliverables.
- Background in visual design is a plus
All applicants MUST submit a portfolio.